1. Tap the settings button in the top left.
2. Select "Bank Accounts".
3. Tap "Connect an Account".
*If you already have a bank account added and you wish to add a second bank, just tap the "+" button in the top right.
4. Type in your Bank's name. You'll notice the search results will refine as you type.
5. Type your Username/Password combo for your bank and tap Next. *Be sure to type in the exact same info you do when signing into your bank's website. Do NOT enter your EveryDollar login information.
6. Make your selection of the accounts you wish to have connected to EveryDollar and tap Next. You can choose which accounts are added and whether they pull in transactions or just show you the balance.